Essex's Comprehensive Podiatry and Chiropody Service
Welcome to The Footstop
The Footstops' steps to reduce the risk of spreading coronavirus
The Footstop clinic is thoroughly cleaned between every appointment. The Podiatrist or FHP will be in full PPE (mask, apron and gloves).
Instructions for Patients
1. Please bring a mask or face covering with you to wear during the appointment
2. If you, or anyone in your household develop any symptoms of the coronavirus (cough, fever, loss of taste and smell) then please call to cancel your appointment. You will not incur a cancellation charge.
3. Please arrive on time; do not arrive too early as the waiting room is now closed and you will have to wait outside until the time of your appointment.
4. Do not arrive late as we have to stick to a very strict timing procedure. If you arrive more than 10 minutes late we will refuse treatment and you will be expected to cover the cost of that appointment in full.
5. The main door will be locked, so on arrival please knock and wait patiently for the podiatrist to let you in.
6. Please sanitise your hands on arrival and before you leave the clinic.
Foot Stop is a local family run business established in
Leigh-on-Sea, Essex by Mr R. M. Waddington over 30 years ago.
We are now a growing team of professionals providing a patient focused, private podiatry service with convenient appointment times; ensuring you get results and return to your optimal health.
It is not necessary to have a referral from your GP, enabling us to address your problem promptly.